Friday, February 5, 2010

lime tree

so old flame because no longer a friend today...his name was eric. i was with him for over a year. i loved him...i gave up alot and put up with alot to be with him...i never pushed too hard...i never got the title girlfriend in that whole time i was with him. it hurt alot. that ability to leave anything he wanted...he never did. the only time we stopped talking was when we had a scare...it ended on its own...and i told him...he got scared and we didnt talk for 2 months. i loved him. i wait until he was seeing me off at the airport, till the moment our lips parted at the security check point when i came back here for my penance, to tell him i loved him. i wait a year and two months with it weighing on my heart. today he asked me if he could ask someone out and i said yeah why not. i thought he meant out on dates, no, he meant as his girlfriend. so in less then a week of seeing her shes his girlfriend. i waited a YEAR and i got nothing...no title, no public affection, nothing...and i cant deal with it. it broke my heart. he expects me to accept it. he called me last night and told me that he loved me and wanted us to be together. how backward is that? so this choice changed everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment